Thank you for visiting the 2023 Four Peaks Oktoberfest!
- Event Name: Four Peaks Oktoberfest @Tempe Town Lake
- Event Address: 80 W. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe 85281
- Main Entrance: NW corner of Mill Ave & Rio Salado Parkway
- Secondary Entrances: Lakeside under Mill ave. bridges and lakeside under the light rail bridge
- Friday, October 13: 5:00 PM -12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Saturday, October 14: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Sunday, October 15: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday $20.00 21 and over
- Saturday $20.00 21 and over
- Sunday Free Admission
- Last Call: 11:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 11:59 PM
- Taps Close: 12:00 AM
- Soft Push Toward Exits: 12:20 AM
- Hard Push Toward Exits: 12:30 AM
- Last Call: 7:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 7:59 PM
- Taps Close: 8 PM
- Soft Push Toward Exits: 8:20 PM
- Hard Push Toward Exits: 8:30 PM
Every patron wishing to consume beer, wine, or liquor at Four Peaks Oktoberfest must provide valid and unexpired proof of age 21 at time of the event and submit to wearing a 21+ identification wristband.
- Backpacks not allowed – Clear bags and single compartment only, No Exceptions
- Dogs and other pets – especially snakes
- Service animals welcome
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs & medical/recreational marijuana
- Cooler & beverage containers
- Your own alcohol
- Glass or glass containers of any kind
- Lawn & folding chairs, laser pointers
- Fireworks & explosives of any kind
- Loud noisemakers, air horns & similar
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles
- Motorized vehicles of any kind
- Drones of any kind
- Soliciting or sales without the event’s express, written permission
- Entertaining activity without the event’s express, written permission
- Fighting, brawling, etc.
- Foul language, lewd behavior
Oktoberfest organizers, security personnel and law enforcement officers have the right to refuse admittance and/or eject anyone from the festival for any reason.
Onsite Facilities & Services
Safety & Security: City of Tempe law enforcement officers and security personnel will be patrolling the entire festival site at all hours.
First Aid: City of Tempe Fire & Medical Services will be staffing the first aid station.
Restrooms: There will be 150 restroom units throughout the park.
Lost Children: The German Shoppe will serve as the centralized location for lost children.
Lost & Found: The German Shoppe will serve as the focal location for lost and found items.
Access & Movement: The entire site is flat and easily accessible by wheelchair, walker, crutches, etc.
Recycling: Make sure to recycle while you enjoy the Four Peaks Oktoberfest. Blue Bins = Recycling Green Bins = Landfill
Sonesta Select Downtown Tempe: Feel the pulse of Tempe at Sonesta Select. Our Downtown Tempe hotel offers an ideal location near some of the city’s top attractions. Stay near the lively Arizona State University Tempe Campus, the esteemed Tempe St. Luke’s Hospital, and the popular Tempe Marketplace.