FOUR PEAKS OKTOBERFEST - WEEKEND'S BESTSaturday October 12th, 10:00 am - 12:00 am
Fry’s VIP Experience
- Fry’s VIP Experience is in the heart of the action in front of the Lake Front Stage
- 10,000 SQFT of Green Space with Coolers and Misters
- 350 Shaded Seats / Tables
- 12 Beer Handles
- Exclusive Beer Varieties
- Bartles & Jaymes Wine Coolers
- Bavarian Decor
- Ticket Booth Onsite
- X-Large Rest Rooms
- Buy your tickets today!
Get $25 off your VIP Pass!
AZTV7 Das 28th Oktoberfest Runnin’ for the Bräts
- 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk, 1 Mile Run/Walk
- All running routes around scenic Tempe Town Lake
- Information & Details: oktoberfest.run
Oktoberfest Beer Tasting
- It’s an Event Within an Event
- Impressive Date Opportunity
- Sample Any Beer
- Eight 4oz. Samples – $20.00
- Saturday 10AM – 3PM – Sunday 10AM – 8PM
- Special Sampling Credentials – Main Ticket Booth
- Small Goal Soccer brings the German national sport to Four Peaks Oktoberfest
- Two hundred teams will play Friday and Saturday
- Saturday 4v4 MENS, 10am-6pm
- Small fields, no goalies, lightning speed action
- Visit www.smallgoalsoccer.com/okto for more information!
- AZ Sports League brings a change of pace if soccer isn’t your sport!
- COED Grass Volleyball, 10am-6pm to get your serve on!
- Visit azsportsleague.com/okto-vb for more information!
- Instant Classics/Wyves/Crosstown Players