PARKING & TRANSPORTATIONLyft - The First Choice
The Four Peaks Oktoberfest is located within Tempe Beach Park, 80 W Rio Salado Parkway with the entrance at the northwest corner of Mill Avenue and Rio Salado Parkway.
Saturday downtown traffic will be influenced by:
- The normal attraction of Mill Avenue
- Four Peaks Oktoberfest @ Tempe Town Lake
- ASU Sun Devils Football game @ 12:30…Go Devils!!!
Preplanning will make your Four Peaks Oktoberfest arrival both easier and quicker. Please review the following options:
- Safe Ride Home – Do You Have a Plan??
- Enjoy Four Peaks Oktoberfest and let Lyft take care of the driving.
- Take Lyft for a safe and affordable ride so that you can get right to the fun!
- *Subject to Lyft Terms
- New Users: Use code OKTOBERFEST for $5 off your first 4 rides
- Existing Users: Use code FPBEER19 for 20% off 2 rides to/from the event
The most hassle-free way to get to the Four Peaks Oktoberfest is Metro Light Rail. Light Rail provides free parking at 9 Valley Park and Ride lots so you can ride the train directly to 3rd & Mill within one block of the Oktoberfest entrance .
Tempe Transporation Center
Avoid parking by taking the bus. The Transportation Center is 4 blocks from the Oktoberfest entrance. For information about the Tempe Transportation Center service area, click on this link.
Tempe Orbit Bus
If you live in Tempe check out the Orbit Bus system. It’s free and convenient, click on this link.
Parking Options in and around Downtown Tempe: Learn More
NOTE: No parking is allowed in the Tempe Center for the Arts lot west of the event.
- Plan your route
Avoid downtown Tempe
Travel west of Tempe
Enter Tempe from the west
Find parking west of Mill Ave
Free bicycle vallet parking managed by the Tempe Bicycle Action Group