FOR 2017 FOUR PEAKS OKTOBERFEST ATTENDEESFAQs, Media, Vendors, Exhibitors, Sponsors
Vendor / Exhibitor Contact
Larry West: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Volunteer page
- Event Name: Four Peaks Oktoberfest @Tempe Town Lake
- Event Address: 80- W. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe 85281
- Main Entrance: NW corner of Mill Ave & Rio Salado Parkway
- Friday, October 13: 5:00 PM -12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Saturday, October 14: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Sunday, October 15: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Beer & Wine Sales
- Last Call: 11:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 11:59 PM
- Taps Close: 12:00 AM
- Soft Push Toward Exits 12:20 AM
- Hard Push Toward Exits 12:30 AM
Every patron wishing to imbibe in the Oktoberfest selection of beer and wine must provide proof of age and submit to wearing a 21+ identification
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs & medical marijuana
- Cooler and beverage containers
- Your own alcohol
- Glass or glass containers of any type
- Lawn & folding chairs, laser pointers
- Fireworks and explosives of any kind
- Loud noisemakers, air horns & similar
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles
- Dogs and other pets – especially snakes
- Service animals welcome – bring your certificate
- Soliciting or sales without the event’s permission
- Fighting, brawling, etc.
- Foul language, lewd behavior
Oktoberfest organizers, security personnel, uniformed law enforcement officers have the right to refuseadmittance and/or eject anyone from the festival
for any reason.
Online Facilities & Services
- Safety & Security: City of Tempe law enforcement officers and security personnel will be patrolling the entire festival site at all hours.
- First Aid: City of Tempe Fire & Medical Services will be staffing two first aid stations.
- Restrooms: There will be 150 restroom units throughout the park.
- Lost Children: The water booth next to the German shop will serve as the focal location for lost children.
- Shade: Shade opportunities for the 2017 event have been substantially increased. Enjoy!
- Access & Movement: The entire site is flat and easily accessible by wheelchair, walker, crutches, etc.
- Recycling: Make sure to recycle while you enjoy the Four Peaks Oktoberfest!
Supehero Sunday Guidelines
- Above all, Superhero Sunday is a family-friendly event.
- Please exercise modesty when wearing your costume.
- Costumes too revealing may be asked to change.
Prop & Weapons Policy:
Four Peaks Oktoberfest has provided the following policy guidelines to help everyone get the most enjoyment for the Superheroes Sunday experience while also ensuring the safety of all attendees.
- Props and weapons must be easily distinguishable from any real weapon at first glance (the less realistic the better) and may be allowed upon thorough inspection by security.
- Acceptable props and weapons will be tagged with a bright neon tag. The neon tag must be visable at all times. The event reserves the right to refuse any prop weapon at any time.
- Inspection stations located at all three entrances.
The following may be permitted:
- Props made from plastic, thermo plastic, urethane resin, cardboard, foam or foam rubber
- Plastic, fiberglass or resin shields (shields must demonstrate no sharp edges)
- Bows that are not strung and incapable of shooting arrows
- Arrows is a quiver that are not removable
- Staffs made of plastic, resin, cardboard, foam or foam rubber that are no taller than 6’
- Lightsabers, wands, Sonic Screwdrivers
Firearms, of any kind, regardless of whether it has been emptied, disabled or otherwise incapacitated, including but not limited to real or replica.
- BB guns, cap guns, paintball guns, nerf guns, blow guns water guns, pellet guns, airsoft guns, toy guns, blasters
- Any other real or replica weapon that resembles a firearm
- Tasers, glass props, stone props, chainsaws or other gas powered props
Bladed metal or wooden weapons, including but not limited to:
- Axes, daggers, hatchets, knives, swords, pocket blades, ninja stars, metal or wooded shields, strung bows
- Bladed or sharp arrows, flails, power and garden tools, claws
Real, replica, or simulated explosives, ammunition and chemical weapons of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Bullets, hand grenades, Claymore Mines, firecrackers, pepper spray, Mace, powder caps, cartoon bombs, simulated bomb vest
Metal, spiked, wooden or other miscellaneous props including but not limited to:
- Metal armor, barbed wire, metal spikes, nunchucks, metal, wooden, aluminum, or heavy plastic bats, lingshots, brass knuckles, golf clubs, hockey sticks
Excessively noisy props including but not limited to:
- Air horns, bullhorns, whistles
Excessively heavy and large props are not permitted.