FOUR PEAKS OKTOBERFEST ATTENDEESFAQs, Media, Vendors, Exhibitors, Sponsors
Media & Sponsor Contact
- Event Name: Four Peaks Oktoberfest @Tempe Town Lake
- Event Address: 80- W. Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe 85281
- Main Entrance: NW corner of Mill Ave & Rio Salado Parkway
- Friday, October 11: 5:00 PM -12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Saturday, October 12: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (Midnight)
- Sunday, October 13: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Beer & Wine Sales
- Last Call: 11:45 PM
- Beer Can Be Purchased Until 11:59 PM
- Taps Close: 12:00 AM
- Soft Push Toward Exits 12:20 AM
- Hard Push Toward Exits 12:30 AM
Every patron wishing to imbibe in the Oktoberfest selection of beer and wine must provide proof of age and submit to wearing a 21+ identification
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs & medical marijuana
- Cooler and beverage containers
- Your own alcohol
- Glass or glass containers of any type
- Lawn & folding chairs, laser pointers
- Fireworks and explosives of any kind
- Loud noisemakers, air horns & similar
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles
- Dogs and other pets – especially snakes
- Service animals welcome
- Soliciting or sales without the event’s permission
- Fighting, brawling, etc.
- Foul language, lewd behavior
Oktoberfest organizers, security personnel, uniformed law enforcement officers have the right to refuse admittance and/or eject anyone from the festival for any reason.
Online Facilities & Services
- Safety & Security: City of Tempe law enforcement officers and security personnel will be patrolling the entire festival site at all hours.
- First Aid: City of Tempe Fire & Medical Services will be staffing two first aid stations.
- Restrooms: There will be 150 restroom units throughout the park.
- Lost Children: The water booth next to the German shop will serve as the focal location for lost children.
- Access & Movement: The entire site is flat and easily accessible by wheelchair, walker, crutches, etc.
- Recycling: Make sure to recycle while you enjoy the Four Peaks Oktoberfest!